We pride ourselves on delivering successful project design that can be delivered practically on site.
Our team will work with you to gather as much information as possible in relation to your project to ensure all aspects have been taken into consideration before any design work commences.
Our strategy is simple: ‘we listen, we process, we produce’. This simple yet effective process is crucial for any type of project as it allows us to create a bespoke brief based on your requirements, develop and finalise designs and then to deliver a completed project ready to submit to planning, building control or to just help you visualise and unlock your development’s full potential.
Our core design work includes:
- Concept designs like the initial drawings for planning.
- Architectural Construction drawings.
- Plans/Sections/Elevations and 3D.
- Review of existing drawings or plans/Existing Topo.
- Overlaying and comparing drawings for clash detection.
M Cutts Civil Engineering brings value and experience from working across a broad spectrum of construction industry sectors in design management. We specialise in Civils and Infrastructure design but work with clients across other sectors.
We have experience in coordinating a new development's drawings / details / plans with third parties to ensure any cross over is managed e.g. shared access or boundaries etc.
Our services also include:
- Client liaison for design approvals.
- Engaging a Structural Engineer and Building Inspector for your development.
- Distribution and coordination of architectural / engineering drawings.
Our complete design management services covers from project conception to completion providing design support throughout.
At M Cutts, we offer a wide range of topographical surveying services and solutions to meet our clients' needs. Using a combination of the latest up-to-date equipment and traditional surveying methods we are able to provide topographical maps that are cost effective, accurate and with a high level of detail.
Our broad experience covers working on terrain surveys, modular construction, industrial sites, city centre developments, residential, schools, hospitals, university campuses, retail, utilities, warehouses, power stations,and rail. The variety of work that we undertake continues to broaden every year.
All of our drawings are produced to an exceptional standard and it is no different with our topographical surveys; we work with our clients to make sure the end result is as usable to them as possible.
Planning Guidance &
We work closely with clients to fully understand the brief. We ensure that our initial guidance allows a smooth transition through the complex planning process. We will make arrangements to collate supporting evidence (from our network of contacts) suitable for validation requirements and manage the formal submission on your behalf.
We have experience in all types of development including residential, retail, commercial, industrial and education schemes. We can also provide a liaison role with all parties involved in your development.
Our construction planning services focuses on four main areas of:
- Detailed project programmes.
- Short term 4 weekly 'look ahead' programmes.
- Long lead item programmes / procurement programmes.
- Coordinated programmes for different trades to ensure smooth running of a project.
Our technical services focuses on five main areas of:
- Value Engineering designs.
- Assistance with building control issues.
- Guidance on BS-EN -British Standards.
- Technical specifications and technical submittal reviews.
- Technical reviews of existing as-built drawings.
We would like to hear from you regarding your current or upcoming project. Our complete design management from project conception to completion are provided as a fixed fee service or bespoke packages tailored to your project requirements.